A very famous quote says ‘If you fail to prepare, then be prepared to fail’. And here is an opportunity for you to prepare to succeed. Sometimes all it takes is an additional skill which not only looks good on your resume but also exposes you to new learning.
The Top Oracle DBA Training Course offered by Elegant IT Services is sure to prepare you for success by making you a master at administering databases.
Our Oracle DBA training in Marathahalli will hone your skills in the following areas:
- Installing the Oracle server and application tools and upgrading the same on a timely basis.
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system
- Creating primary database storage structures once the application developers design an application
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information
- Contacting Oracle Corporation for technical support
Most important business decisions these days are data-driven. But not everybody knows how to handle data. But by taking Elegant’s Best Oracle DBA course you will become skillful enough to create, manage and run humungous amounts of crucial data.
Elegant IT Services is highly reputed for producing professional Oracle Database Administrators. Not just this be it in the field of IT/Non-IT Training their and efforts have always been directed towards revolutionizing the whole process of learning by making it interesting and fun.
With certified and profound experts on board the course curriculum of this best DBA training has been designed keeping in mind the industry’s requirements so that every student evolves into a professional who is ready to take on the challenges of tough professional scenarios head-on.
Worried about your busy life and hectic schedule? Well not to worry because Convenience, Ease, and accessibility are added advantages of taking this course because its tutorials are scheduled normally at a time that best suits the requirements of the students. Regular Daytime Classes, Weekend sessions, and quick fast track training classes are some of the plethoras of services which are offered as a part of this best Oracle DBA Course in Marathahalli Bangalore.
Highly economical and Tailor made as per the training requirements, Elegant’s Best DBA Training is primarily focused towards making its students confident and comfortable in cracking interviews. To top it all the students can access the course anywhere with its online training portal.
And that is one of the main reasons why the course is not only time effective but also cost-effective. A one-stop destination for Best Oracle DBA Training Classes, Elegant IT provides its candidates with just the right guidance and support in the form of highly experienced faculty and a captivating environment.
So what are you waiting for? Join Elegant’s Best Oracle DBA Training in Marathahalli and transform into a key decision maker in your organization.
Why to Choose Elegant IT Services for Oracle DBA Training in Marathahalli?
- Our Oracle DBA course in Marathahalli is designed according to current IT market.
- We Offer the best Oracle DBA training and placement in Bangalore with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Oracle DBA training classes.
- Awarded, Certified and the biggest team of Certified Experts 6 to 12 years of Real Industry practical experience.
- Our Mentors of Oracle DBA training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24x7x365 in the year, Physical and Remote Lab availability. The unlimited number of hours of practice with their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Mandatory Personality Development Classes which includes Spoken English, Personal Interview, Group Discussions, Mock Interview, Presentation skill set and much more.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Pg, Room on Rent Facilities are also provided to students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TECHAVERA Trainer's Profile for Oracle DBA Training in Marathahalli
Our Oracle DBA Trainers:
- Have worked professionally in multinational companies such a HCL Technologies, Wipro, TCS, IBM, sapient, Agilent Technologies, etc.
- They are certified professional with 7+ years of experience in the real industry.
- They are subject specialist and up to date in the subject, they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge because they continue to spend time in the real world industry
- They are well connected with Multinational company’s hiring HRs to providing the placement as soon as possible,
- They help to student to develop the ability as per current industry standards to get the success for their dream job
Elegant IT Services Course duration for Oracle DBA Training in Marathahalli
Also Check Our: Oracle PL/SQL Training in Marathahalli
- Fast Track Training Batches (4 to 6 hours daily)
- Regular Weekday Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Oracle DBA Course for oracle 10g/11g versions
The course focuses on Oracle 11g Database Architecture and day-to-day activities of a DBA Such as Database installation, backup & recovery, troubleshooting performance issues.
Live demo to every concept is provided as part of training.
Course Contents For Oracle DBA Training in Marathahalli:
1. Introduction to database management systems and databases
- What is a database?
- Popular database management system (DBMS) software and why Oracle DBMS
- History and Current trends of DBMS and Database Administration
- Tasks of a Database Administrator
2. Introduction to DBA
- Tasks of an Oracle Database Administrator
- Installation of Oracle Database Software
- Optimal Flexible Architecture (OFA)
- Oracle Universal Installer
- Prerequisite Checks
- Configuration Assistants
- Creating an Oracle Database
- Database Architecture
- Exploring the Storage Structure
- Control Files
- Redo Log Files
- Table spaces and Data files
- Segments, Extents, and Blocks
- Oracle Instance Management
- Oracle Memory Structures
- Oracle Processes
- Data Dictionary
- Database Control
- Grid Control
- Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) Overview
- Creating a Database
- Passwords and Storage
- File Locations and Backup Recovery
- Content and Initialization Parameters
- Other Actions with DBCA
3. Managing the Database
- Starting and Stopping iSQL*Plus
- Starting and Stopping Database Control
- Accessing Database Control
- SYSOPER and SYSDBA
- Database Home Page
- Changing the Listener Status
- NOMOUNT MOUNT OPEN States
- SHUTDOWN Options
- Initialization Parameter Files
- Viewing the Alert Log
- Net Services
- Oracle Net Services
- Oracle Net Listener
- Monitoring the Listener
- Listening Addresses
- Static Database Registration
- Listener Control Utility
- Oracle Net Connections
- Directory Naming
- Advanced Connections
- Oracle Net Manager
- Configuring Service Aliases with Net Manager
4. Managing Schema Objects
- Accessing Schema Objects
- Schema Object Namespaces
- Specifying Data Types in Tables
- Other Data Types
- Creating and Modifying Tables
- Understanding Data Integrity
- Defining Constraints
- Viewing the Attributes of a Table
- Viewing the Contents of a Table
- Creating Indexes
- Creating Views
- Using a Sequence
5. Storage Structures
- Tablespaces and Data Files
- Space Management in Tablespaces
- Storage for Locally Managed Tablespaces
- Altering a Tablespace
- Actions with Tablespaces
- Dropping Tablespaces
- Viewing Tablespace Information
- Administering Users
- Database User Accounts
- Creating a User
- Profiles and Users
- Authenticating Users
- Database Users and Schemas
- Privileges : System and Object
- Assigning Quota to Users
- Assigning Roles to Users
- Managing Data
- Data Pump Export
- Data Pump Import
6. DIRECTORY Objects
- Control File Syntax Considerations
- Input Data and Data Files
- Loading Methods
- Comparing Direct and Conventional Path Loads
- Loading Data with SQL*Loader
- External Tables
- Transportable tablespace
- Undo Management
- Undo Data
- Transactions and Undo Data
- Storing Undo Information
- Monitoring Undo
- Administering Undo
- Configuring Undo Retention
- Guaranteeing Undo Retention
- Sizing the Undo Tablespace
- Using the Undo Advisor
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Backup and Recovery Issues
- Categories of Failures
- Instance Recovery
- Phases of Instance Recovery
- Tuning Instance Recovery
- Configuring for Recoverability
7. ARCHIVELOG Mode
- Configuring Backup Strategy
- Scheduling Backups: Review
- Backup Control File to Trace
- Manage Backups
- Database Recovery
- Opening a Database
- Changing Instance Status
- Keeping a Database Open
- Loss of a Control File
- Loss of a Redo Log File
- Loss of a Data File in NOARCHIVELOG Mode
- Loss of a Noncritical Data File in ARCHIVELOG Mode
- Loss of a System-Critical Data File in ARCHIVELOG Mode
- Oracle Recovery Manager
- Oracle Recovery Catalog maintenance
- Backups using Oracle Recovery Manager
- Recovery using Oracle recovery manager
- Database Cloning using RMAN
- Tablespace Point in time recovery
- Incomplete recovery
- And many more.......
Elegant IT Services
4.8 out of 5
based on 423 ratings.
Visit Our Location: